All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Newbies VS Pros
PostPosted: April 25th, 2020, 9:51 

I have kept my mouth shut for many, many years. When I started this business and found that begging for free information from forums was the preferred method of education along with some mail-in American training courses, I knew what I had to do.

I invested in myself. I traveled and collaborated. I spent money for years on developer training and proper equipment including quality tested labs.

Nothing in this world is free.

You say "who cares if he's across the world and I'm telling someone with no practice how to attempt recovery on someone else's data"

I don't agree. As a professional.
The first thing that should be asked "Is your data important"? and then refer them to local trusted professional data recovery service. If they want to destroy a hard drive themselves then there is plenty of information on YouTube for that.

The last thing that I will say and the most important. If we want this industry to come back better than before, we must stop outsourcing and stealing jobs from other economies. Many of you do this. Many of you will bash me for saying this. I will never agree with outsourcing client data unless the state or location has no other reputable labs.

Good luck to everyone in the future of Data Recovery.

Don Anderson
TriStateData.com

PostPosted: April 25th, 2020, 17:18 

MrAndersons wrote:
I have kept my mouth shut for many, many years. When I started this business and found that begging for free information from forums was the preferred method of education along with some mail-in American training courses, I knew what I had to do.

I invested in myself. I traveled and collaborated. I spent money for years on developer training and proper equipment including quality tested labs.

You say "who cares if he's across the world and I'm telling someone with no practice how to attempt recovery on someone else's data"

The first thing that should be asked "Is your data important"? and then refer them to local trusted professional data recovery service. If they want to destroy a hard drive themselves then there is plenty of information on YouTube for that.

The last thing that I will say and the most important. If we want this industry to come back better than before, we must stop outsourcing and stealing jobs from other economies. Many of you do this. Many of you will bash me for saying this. I will never agree with outsourcing client data unless the state or location has no other reputable labs.

Don Anderson
TriStateData.com

Thankfully not everyone is like you. Please take your whining somewhere else and refrain from contaminating this thread and others.

PostPosted: April 25th, 2020, 18:08 

True colors of an internet troll spoken well. Show your face.

PostPosted: April 25th, 2020, 19:39 

Quote:
I have kept my mouth shut for many, many years.

a good habbit doesn't need to be changed... :P

pepe

PostPosted: April 25th, 2020, 19:44 

Too late for that, Pepe :)
The pros are stepping in...

PostPosted: July 30th, 2020, 11:18 

MrAndersons wrote:

Don Anderson
TriStateData.com

Thank you for the insight. BTW I just saw your latest (2020) Tri State Data promo video on on YouTube, nice one :)

PostPosted: July 30th, 2020, 19:54 

Thank you, friend.

PostPosted: August 28th, 2023, 11:20 

bledaone wrote:
MrAndersons wrote:

Don Anderson
TriStateData.com

Thank you for the insight. BTW I just saw your latest (2020) Tri State Data promo video on on YouTube, nice one :)

You ain't seen nothing yet https://youtu.be/HPEoGsjxqf8 :lol: