All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Spildit?
PostPosted: July 13th, 2021, 20:09 

I think lcoughey is right, the files seems there, but mysql is removed from the last versions of php, so it do not found mysql_connect().
http://www.hddoracle.com/styles/proForm ... y_logo.png

Depending of the hoster, there are normally an easy way to configure using the old php version with the htaccess.

Damn Spildit! Where are you!!! At least make us a sign by repairing your website...

Edit: but little strange this "SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]", so maybe not a php version problem.

PostPosted: July 16th, 2021, 11:26 

diybit wrote:
I think lcoughey is right, the files seems there, but mysql is removed from the last versions of php, so it do not found mysql_connect().
http://www.hddoracle.com/styles/proForm ... y_logo.png

Depending of the hoster, there are normally an easy way to configure using the old php version with the htaccess.

Damn Spildit! Where are you!!! At least make us a sign by repairing your website...

Edit: but little strange this "SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]", so maybe not a php version problem.

Well,
We Need To Clone His Website ,Such a powerful resource of HDD gone kaput

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com

PostPosted: July 16th, 2021, 19:47 

Sadly we can do nothing from our side... all the topics data are recorded inside the SQL database.
I'm sick... I was preparing to backup it two days before the down... :cry:

So, we can only wait... and hope for Spildit... a man that will have normally answer us from very long time...

As I have understand, his server was maybe also administrated by another admin.

There is a tiny hope the website will come back, as the main images are always there, but maybe not before the next domain name renew...

It seems that Maximus cloned the website :) I hope he will save us if it never come back...

PostPosted: July 17th, 2021, 0:57 

diybit wrote:
Sadly we can do nothing from our side... all the topics data are recorded inside the SQL database.
I'm sick... I was preparing to backup it two days before the down... :cry:

So, we can only wait... and hope for Spildit... a man that will have normally answer us from very long time...

As I have understand, his server was maybe also administrated by another admin.

There is a tiny hope the website will come back, as the main images are always there, but maybe not before the next domain name renew...

It seems that Maximus cloned the website :) I hope he will save us if it never come back...

Well,
The resources there were a effort of a community and it should be returned back to the community imho .If he has some issues like finance etc he should speak up and we will pay ,Anyhow whats the address of maxumus website ,Was the cloning you refer latest or old

PostPosted: July 17th, 2021, 10:19 

I made a backup back in February using HTTrack. It has some bloat in it, mostly from wikimedia but probably some other stuff too. I tried to back it up without the bloat, but ended up with an incomplete backup. There has not been much activity on the site since I backed it up, I think just a few unanswered questions, and some utilities that fzabkar created/updated.

The backup is compressed to 3.48GB. I just uploaded it to my Google Drive, the link is below. I can keep it there for awhile, but it is taking up a large chunk of space. If anyone else would like to host the file, go for it. I am not sure if there is any way to host it as a website again.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

PostPosted: July 17th, 2021, 14:34 

maximus wrote:
There has not been much activity on the site since I backed it up, I think just a few unanswered questions, and some utilities that fzabkar created/updated.

Those utilities were written to extract files from obscure applications, eg MINFS (an embedded readonly file system) and a scanning electron micrograph. They can be found elsewhere on the Internet and are not of any real use in data recovery.

PostPosted: July 18th, 2021, 10:11 

Very nice maximus :) THANK YOU!! and Spildit will also well thank you I think...

It seems all topics/files that was locally stored at hddoracle are presents. (without deep investigation)
The attached files like zip or others extensions are just renamed as fileXXXX.php

About external resources, for example we can see that www.users.on.net\_fzabkar is about empty.

I'm thinking at what I can do to improve the backup... the main problem we get is for easy searching.

I can be able to reparse it and recreate a basic database/website.
So are you interested by an local/offline php server solution?
This solution can be also used to rehost the website somewhere so I think I will do it even if it's a little long works...

But I suggest to wait for a true end of hddoracle before putting an online clone, by respect to Spildit.

PostPosted: July 19th, 2021, 9:39 

maximus wrote:
I made a backup back in February using HTTrack. It has some bloat in it, mostly from wikimedia but probably some other stuff too. I tried to back it up without the bloat, but ended up with an incomplete backup. There has not been much activity on the site since I backed it up, I think just a few unanswered questions, and some utilities that fzabkar created/updated.

The backup is compressed to 3.48GB. I just uploaded it to my Google Drive, the link is below. I can keep it there for awhile, but it is taking up a large chunk of space. If anyone else would like to host the file, go for it. I am not sure if there is any way to host it as a website again.

Hello,
Thanks for this maximus

PostPosted: September 4th, 2021, 9:05 

maximus wrote:

Thank you Maximus,

Does the archive include the database too?

Arobas Uldry Tunis
I.T. support and data recovery.

http://tunis.ausarl.ch

PostPosted: September 8th, 2021, 18:26 

?? ?? ?? ??
no news yet
?? ?? ?? ??

PostPosted: September 20th, 2021, 13:26 

I spy with my little eye - an active account.

PostPosted: September 20th, 2021, 18:00 

This so good to see!!! Glad you're okay.

PostPosted: September 25th, 2021, 21:37 

Since Spildit is back and the hddoracle is back up and running, I have removed my backup from Google Drive to get the space back.

Spildit, glad to see you back :)

PostPosted: October 18th, 2021, 19:22 

Very happy to hear from you, welcome back!

PostPosted: January 23rd, 2022, 13:38 

Good to read you Spildit :D
Thanks for maintaining hddoracle alive!
Your drives adventures are missing me...

PostPosted: March 28th, 2022, 14:04 

It looks like a new update broke a few features.

When trying to upload a new topic, I get this error just above the message window:

"Your message contains too few characters."

I see this in the background:

Code:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/message_parser.php on line 69: preg_match(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/message_parser.php on line 69: preg_match(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/message_parser.php on line 56: preg_match(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)

When trying to view a list of active topics for the past 14 days I see everything going back several years.

https://www.hddoracle.com/search.php?st=14&sk=t&sd=d&sr=topics&search_id=active_topics

If I try to select 2 weeks in the "Display posts from previous" drop-down box, the URL becomes ...

https://www.hddoracle.com/search.php?st=0&sk=a&sd=a&sr=topics&search_id=active_topics

The "st=nn" parameter reverts to 0 days (st=0) for every selection.

PostPosted: March 28th, 2022, 16:01 

Clicking the search link with an empty search box produces search results for the word "search", and the displayed URL becomes ...

[url]https://www.hddoracle.com/search.php?keywords=Search…[/url]

The background displays the following error:

Code:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)

PostPosted: July 19th, 2022, 22:33 

Spildit! :D :D :D
I'm also waiting for you correct those errors...
Some messages have even become full empty.

PostPosted: July 20th, 2022, 4:51 

seems fixed now?

edit. NVM. Search still give's the issue.

PostPosted: July 21st, 2022, 1:45 

maximus wrote:
Since Spildit is back and the hddoracle is back up and running, I have removed my backup from Google Drive to get the space back.

Spildit, glad to see you back :)

Hello ,
I would like to know what backup you used to backup his website .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next