General discussions, chit-chat
Post a reply

Forum upgraded

July 15th, 2007, 16:44

Hello everyone!

I have finished upgrading the forum to the new version. Hope you will find it much better than it was before 8)

There is one downside... Reputation is gone. I will work on it later, but currently there is no "reputation" on this forum.

Should you have any trouble with the forum, please post it in this topic.

Re: Forum upgraded

July 16th, 2007, 0:12

Great job dmitriy. :)

You really do care for your forum :D .I liked the new eye-catching design and the new layout. (And your avatar too :wink: ). The "Who is online", "Birthdays", "Statistics" and "The Team" stuff on index page is a nice adoption which had been adopted by many forums already. Though, it may take a bit days to be familiar with the new layout and content, but, really a nice move. :good:

But......I would like to point out a thing. As in previous version, two recent days' post had been represented by "Today" and "Yesterday" respectievely. And that also used to be in bold fonts. As, that was so convenient to have a glance over the posts made in two recent days. So, I am supposed to see that thing again. :)

July 16th, 2007, 0:38

Really cool and color. Great work done.

:good: :ookay: :)

DF

July 16th, 2007, 0:53

Good Job friend

July 16th, 2007, 1:24

HardDiskBug,
To enable Today/Yesterday stuff, just open your User Control Panel, click Board preferences, then locate "My date format:" field and enter the following:
Code:
|F jS, Y|, G:i

After that has been done, you will see Todays and Yesterdays again. :D

July 16th, 2007, 5:52

Hi Dmitriy

The new version of the forum, have Russian interface/language/ verson?

Regards
Samuil

July 16th, 2007, 18:43

Samo, I am very sorry, but no Russian interface... Only English. Getting rid of Russian interface has saved a LOT of time and trouble for me.

July 17th, 2007, 12:51

very nice forum with a lot of knowledge to learn.
:good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

July 17th, 2007, 21:24

I prefer the font used in the the old forum, the new one is hard to read

July 18th, 2007, 4:37

Hi,
I just saw that the "EDIT" button of the messages that are not yet blocked by another message is not available.
Is there some timeout before the button disappear?
Thanks
Samuil

Edit:/ I just succeed to edit this message. :oops:

July 18th, 2007, 10:16

Crudeoyl wrote:I prefer the font used in the the old forum, the new one is hard to read

So it's not only me! :mrgreen:

I've just done some work on the current style; hope it is better now. You may have to press CTRL+F5 in your browser for changes to take effect.

July 18th, 2007, 10:17

Samo wrote:Hi,
I just saw that the "EDIT" button of the messages that are not yet blocked by another message is not available.
Is there some timeout before the button disappear?
Thanks
Samuil

Edit:/ I just succeed to edit this message. :oops:

You can now edit your post within 15 minutes after posting 8)

July 22nd, 2007, 5:41

So it's not only me!
Post a reply