All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WDMarvel Forums
PostPosted: November 15th, 2019, 14:45 

Does anybody have any advice on how to get access to the WDMarvel forums. I seem to have registered successfully and activated my account but I can't reset my password as I'm told "
You are not authorised to request a new password". I've tried to contact the board administrator but that rejects me saying I haven't filled in the SUBJECT line. The trouble is there is no subject line as far as I can see. I've tried other browsers with the same effect.

Any advice or email address I use to contact the site?

Post subject: Re: WDMarvel Forums
PostPosted: November 15th, 2019, 14:47 

Forget that. I've just found the support email on the main part of the site...

PostPosted: November 15th, 2019, 14:59 

Well, it seems they don't want me anymore. Both the email addresses I've tried are bounced back. info and support@wdmarvel.com... Not much point in renewing my monthly payment then..

PostPosted: November 15th, 2019, 15:50 

Is this software actually any good or is it just a bit of a scam to get your money (admittedly, only $15)? I've checked my user name and email address but it refuses to let me change the password which I think is correct anyway.

PostPosted: November 19th, 2019, 12:16 

Finally got a reply but they don't seem able to do anything about forum access. My emails to them seem to bounce back but then they answer them a few days later. Very odd.

Regarding the software. I know it's a complicated bit of kit but not including a decent manual seems a bit of a mistake. Surely if you were up to speed with this product you would probably already have a PC3000 or similar and wouldn't need this software?

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2019, 9:46 

alfarom wrote:
Is this software actually any good or is it just a bit of a scam to get your money

The software is perfect! So many people are using it without any problem...What are looking for
"WDMarvel for dummies" ?

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2019, 10:51 

Well, that what I was asking. Getting no reply to any of my emails and not being able to reset a password or contact the administrators was a little worrying.. And no, I'm not looking for WDMarvel for Dummies but a simple manual or YouTube channel would help. As I said, anybody comfortable with all aspects of this software would probably have a PC3000 and wouldn't really need this product.

I did finally get my forum access problems sorted. Took a long while though. I have now paid for another month and have managed to sort out a data recovery problem using it, so it's looking good.

PostPosted: November 27th, 2019, 9:39 

WDMarvel is a product of only one person. He is the programmer, the manager, the administrator, etc....
Don't expect much attention from him!