Switch to full style
Tools for hard drive diagnostics, repair, and data recovery
Post a reply

HDDSuperClone & SCSI

November 12th, 2020, 14:54

Just working on an older SCSI case and found HDDSuperClone excellent for imaging a failing SCSI drive. I posted about it on my forum company forum - https://www.recoveryforce.com/forums/vi ... f=18&t=642

Re: HDDSuperClone & SCSI

November 12th, 2020, 16:33

Can't follow the link, I get a SQL error..

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

mysql_connect function does not exist, is mysql extension installed? []

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

November 12th, 2020, 17:16

Dang, looks like SQL updated with my host before I updated my forum. Too busy to worry about it now.

November 12th, 2020, 22:33

lcoughey wrote:Just working on an older SCSI case and found HDDSuperClone excellent for imaging a failing SCSI drive. I posted about it on my forum company forum - https://www.recoveryforce.com/forums/vi ... f=18&t=642

Well,
Whats Your Opinion On SAS For HDDSuperclone Luke Buddy

November 13th, 2020, 10:39

Finally got my forum back online, so the link should now work again.

As for how HDDSuperClone works with SAS, I assume that it would be equally as good, if not better, with SAS as it is with SCSI

November 14th, 2020, 3:12

lcoughey wrote:Finally got my forum back online, so the link should now work again.

As for how HDDSuperClone works with SAS, I assume that it would be equally as good, if not better, with SAS as it is with SCSI

Question ,
Due to my new office in National Capital of India " Gurugram " Gurgaon to be precise i am anticipating a lot of Server "RAID " Jobs From SCSI and SAS HDD's .Would it be good to Invest in a Data Extractor With RAID for my Existing PC 3000 SCSI/SAS-II Tool .

November 14th, 2020, 11:20

I don't have PC3000 SCSI/SAS as I haven't yet encountered a bad drive that wasn't either recoverable without it or completely crashed.

I'm not convinced that the RAID addon is necessary when we have the power of UFS Explorer.

November 15th, 2020, 8:28

Alright ,
Thank You

November 26th, 2020, 10:36

Hands down, i swear HDD super clone really has super powers.

I only have MRT to compare with it, but overall is really good for simple cases.

I'm really considering buying the PRO Version.

November 26th, 2020, 11:11

It's a great tool. The Pro version is the version to get. Combined with DMDE for data extraction it is the perfect combo for somebody like me who runs a small IT business with a bit of DR work.
Post a reply