All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: tion Best Overall Amazing Back Up Setup? 1K-4K Budget!
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2023, 19:23 

I remember a lot of people before when my hard drive failed told me that I could do a couple of amazing things with backing up data. What stuck out is two things...

1. Software that will backup your data live via a cloud solution or over the internet without having a corporate cloud product.
2. Get a storage tower with hard drives and load them up.

What I mean is there software out there that you can install on your computer. You tell it which data you want backed up. Lets say your main PC with (2) hard drives and (8) hard drives connected to it via a tower.

Then you have and (10) hard drives connected to the internet or your LAN to which this software will automatically copy all of your data 1 for 1 match, live, not compressed from your current PC and (8) hard drives to your (10) hard drives in another location.

Live and in the current moment. So if you make a change or add a file, it automatically copies the differences.

Does this make sense? If not, what is simply the best hard drives I could buy, the best hard drive storage or bay system to hold them, and what is the best software that I can do this with that is non compression and not cloud base that cost a monthly fee.

Thanks!