Switch to full style
Tools for hard drive diagnostics, repair, and data recovery
Post a reply

Doubt softwares test HDD

November 8th, 2023, 5:23

If a 1TB external HDD is fake (case + microSD or USB flash Drive or SSD small storage space) what will appear when opening software such as Crystal Disk Info, GSmartControl and quick scan with Victoria) these programs will deceive as if Was it a legitimate HDD or datect fake?

Victoria's QuickScan shows some parameter to indicate the HDD does not have bbadblocks and bad sectors?

Re: Doubt softwares test HDD

November 8th, 2023, 18:41

Theoretical questions such as these serve little purpose. Asking the same question 100 times shuffling buzzwords around serves no purpose.
I am sure the fakers learn how to fool software. The hard drive Pros would spot things that look "off" and recognise attempts at tomfoolery. This would come with experience.
Maybe try Psychiatry or hypnosis to get to the real issue.

November 8th, 2023, 18:45

Victoria's QuickScan shows some parameter to indicate the HDD does not have badblocks and bad sectors and legitime hdd 1tb?
Attachments
HDD1 Kesu6.png

November 9th, 2023, 7:22

sonicmario wrote:If a 1TB external HDD is fake (case + microSD or USB flash Drive or SSD small storage space) what will appear when opening software such as Crystal Disk Info, GSmartControl and quick scan with Victoria) these programs will deceive as if Was it a legitimate HDD or datect fake?

Victoria's QuickScan shows some parameter to indicate the HDD does not have bbadblocks and bad sectors?

The 'fake' comment in one of your many previous threads about this exact same hard drive was a joke. Because you keep asking the same thing over and over I couldn't help myself to make fun of it. We told you many times by now, if you want a reliable drive then don't get a refurbished one.
Post a reply