Re: Painful to watch.....

April 18th, 2009, 3:01

Damn, I needed that drive

April 18th, 2009, 12:03

I wonder if the data could be recovered... by On...k for example? :P

April 19th, 2009, 14:22

Keep tuned next video is how to take all the pieces and put them back together and recover your lost data

April 19th, 2009, 15:31

Give me Serial numbers and description and I will try and find the pieces for you this will be the first one he puts back together :twisted:

April 21st, 2009, 14:44

You think this will be as effective on people???? :roll:

:lol: :lol:

April 21st, 2009, 22:52

What do you mean by that one. Do you want to insert a hand inside that thing if they mess with their hard drive and damage it. Or is it better if they mess with their hard drive to throw it inside that thing and tell them it is a complete loss? Is that what you mean?

April 30th, 2009, 3:15

poehere wrote:Keep tuned next video is how to take all the pieces and put them back together and recover your lost data

Scott Moulton is running a course on how to repair these with sticky tape and matchsticks. Cost $3000 per day,

April 30th, 2009, 5:48

scratchy wrote:
poehere wrote:Keep tuned next video is how to take all the pieces and put them back together and recover your lost data

Scott Moulton is running a course on how to repair these with sticky tape and matchsticks. Cost $3000 per day,

:mrgreen:

May 2nd, 2009, 10:58

Ok, be honest, how many of you would like to do that to a customers hard drive when they are being complete arseholes? :lol:

May 2nd, 2009, 13:30

Yah Modern Art. See some good examples using all kinds of computer parts. Not bad idea
Post a reply