All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: iPhone - Error 14 - Data Recovery
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2020, 18:43 

Hello guys,

Have you noticed a bump on this kind of issue and have your client asking for data recovery on the device?
I got 5 this month so far and I keep declining them.

AFAIK there is still no method to get the data out, but I wonder if anyone here already has a working solution.

Hoping someone can prove me wrong so I can start to outsource this jobs.

Post subject: Re: iPhone - Error 14 - Data Recovery
PostPosted: November 24th, 2020, 2:59 

I got many cases where clients Update their phones and they get stuck after phone reboots

you have PM :wink:

PostPosted: November 24th, 2020, 4:18 

Yes and Apple does not address it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQTObeAUzkQ

PostPosted: November 24th, 2020, 5:09 

I know @least 5 people (other than us) who are able to get the data back from it...

This problem is too old, they know about it, they don`t want to fix it.

PostPosted: November 25th, 2020, 17:29 

Oh really, you can recover data on error 14, nice. I'll ship some device next week then. I'll send you the tracking on PM.

PostPosted: November 25th, 2020, 23:25 

Error-14 is occured when the device storage is almost full while updating the device to new version. Till date, data extraction is supported till ios 13.2. Later ios versions are not supported yet but soon they will be.

We have successfully extracted data till Apple iPhone XR and old models.

PostPosted: November 29th, 2020, 12:06 

Anyone that can genuinely recover data from Apple “error 14” please PM with prices and terms.

I mean people with actual experience from recovering from this specific error, not “have a go heroes” !!! :-)

New!! HDD-PCB.COM for all your PCB and donor HDD requirements!

PostPosted: November 29th, 2020, 14:05 

pcimage wrote:
Anyone that can genuinely recover data from Apple “error 14” please PM with prices and terms.

I mean people with actual experience from recovering from this specific error, not “have a go heroes” !!! :-)

Yes, we can recover the data with "error code 14" depends on the model and ios version as mentioned in earlier post. If you want to outsource the case please PM me for more details.

If outsourcing is an issue due to different countries and ofcourse trust issues, we can find you the Professional DR company using the same tools nearby your location in our database and provide you the details.

And yeah! Most importantly, extraction for ios 14 with same error code will be available before march 2021, fingers crossed.

PostPosted: November 30th, 2020, 3:44 

pcimage wrote:

Error:
A-stuck because of limited space (starts from 1000-1500$) 7-14 days (We keep the phone - our policy)
B-stuck and phone has space (700-1000$) 3-5 days (We keep the phone - our policy)

we are not bluffing, full detailed IOS log will be provided in case clients (most of the time lie) when you offer those 2 options.

I guess you may try & report later your experience

@shubhsinghal for the record, we do support IOS 14 (along with the other 5 i mentioned earlier)

@Sean, you may choose between Kuwait/Canada or China if you want to...
or you may submit to Cellebrite CAS and pay a fortune...

PostPosted: November 30th, 2020, 4:51 

einstein9 wrote:
pcimage wrote:

Error:
A-stuck because of limited space (starts from 1000-1500$) 7-14 days (We keep the phone - our policy)
B-stuck and phone has space (700-1000$) 3-5 days (We keep the phone - our policy)

we are not bluffing, full detailed IOS log will be provided in case clients (most of the time lie) when you offer those 2 options.

I guess you may try & report later your experience

@shubhsinghal for the record, we do support IOS 14 (along with the other 5 i mentioned earlier)

@Sean, you may choose between Kuwait/Canada or China if you want to...
or you may submit to Cellebrite CAS and pay a fortune...

Good to hear that you have support for ios 14.

We receive cases from your nearby countries also (Kuwait included). It's better you lower your price which seems to be high enough. We can recommend your company with no commision charged policy to save time and money of the customer.

Lower price and positive attitude = success.

PostPosted: November 30th, 2020, 8:38 

@shubhsinghal, Cellebrite CAS starts from 5000$ (that was before for easier cases)
if you consult them with similar case it would start from 8-10k $$$$ (most probably will not accept cases other than law enforcement for people they already know)
They are really expensive coz they offer such pro. service & tools +more important the knowledge no doubt about that...

Am not Cellebrite, but offering you the same service with 1/10 what they might Quote you..

why go cheap if few offers the same service?

PostPosted: December 3rd, 2020, 13:47 

einstein9 wrote:
@shubhsinghal, Cellebrite CAS starts from 5000$ (that was before for easier cases)
if you consult them with similar case it would start from 8-10k $$$$ (most probably will not accept cases other than law enforcement for people they already know)
They are really expensive coz they offer such pro. service & tools +more important the knowledge no doubt about that...

Am not Cellebrite, but offering you the same service with 1/10 what they might Quote you..

Cellebrite deals with law enforcement agencies. Please don't mention about this.

Why do you mention about only 5 people other than you? Try to expand your wings.

People are looking for cheap solution on this forum, better give it or keep at yourself.

I know atleast 12 guys in india itself for the same solution.

2 guys in dubai also for the same.

I see your post are always full of new competition with no resolution at minimal cost.

Lastly, you keep the phone after recovery? Wtf man.

Be professional.

PostPosted: December 4th, 2020, 8:11 

shubhsinghal wrote:
einstein9 wrote:

Cellebrite deals with law enforcement agencies. Please don't mention about this.

Why do you mention about only 5 people other than you? Try to expand your wings.

People are looking for cheap solution on this forum, better give it or keep at yourself.

I see your post are always full of new competition with no resolution at minimal cost.

Be professional.

Well,
Glad To See Indian Guys On The Forum ,I have always said this ,The Rates quoted by 75% of these guys are ridiculous

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com

PostPosted: December 4th, 2020, 12:34 

Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
shubhsinghal wrote:
einstein9 wrote:

Be professional.

Well,
Glad To See Indian Guys On The Forum ,I have always said this ,The Rates quoted by 75% of these guys are ridiculous

Amarbir,

I think it all comes to where the companies are located.
For example, I know for a fact many companies from country outsource work to India, because labor quality is the same and prices are better due to the living cost there.

Sometimes, in "developing countries" there is a genius, and that genius can solve mindfucking cases with a low price. However there are other geniuses that live on countries where minimum paycheck is 5k + so they rate accordingly to their lifestyle.

I'm always looking for better rates with the same quality, and I believe that everyone who knows the market does the same.
I hope you can deal with error 14 iPhones one day and i will personally visit you to spend a week there and solving all the cases I have pending!

PostPosted: December 4th, 2020, 13:41 

Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
shubhsinghal wrote:
einstein9 wrote:

Be professional.

Well,

Thank you sir, you are always been an inspiration. Now please don't let them feel jealous by indians. Afterall they need to spend a vacation in india for inner peace.

PostPosted: December 4th, 2020, 13:50 

DRUG wrote:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
shubhsinghal wrote:
einstein9 wrote:

Be professional.

Well,

Amarbir,

I think it all comes to where the companies are located.
For example, I know for a fact many companies from country outsource work to India, because labor quality is the same and prices are better due to the living cost there.

Sometimes, in "developing countries" there is a genius, and that genius can solve mindfucking cases with a low price. However there are other geniuses that live on countries where minimum paycheck is 5k + so they rate accordingly to their lifestyle.

I'm always looking for better rates with the same quality, and I believe that everyone who knows the market does the same.
I hope you can deal with error 14 iPhones one day and i will personally visit you to spend a week there and solving all the cases I have pending!

Please don't mind my words sir, just for your knowledge.

Apple iphone 12 pro 512GB costs approximately 1600euro in india.

I am curious to know the price of the same model in your country.

Thank you

PostPosted: December 4th, 2020, 20:55 

shubhsinghal wrote:

Thank you

Exactly, and do you understand why it's 1.6k? Because price is based on USA lifestyle price.

Anyways, next recovery I have I'll have you guys fly here and I'll cover flights and accomodation + recovery fee if younare sucessful. Its win win for everyone.

PostPosted: December 4th, 2020, 22:19 

DRUG wrote:
shubhsinghal wrote:

Thank you

Exactly, and do you understand why it's 1.6k? Because price is based on USA lifestyle price.

Anyways, next recovery I have I'll have you guys fly here and I'll cover flights and accomodation + recovery fee if younare sucessful. Its win win for everyone.

That sounds good. But, do you really want to wait till this covid situation worldwide is completely over?

Or we can make some other arrangements?

PostPosted: December 4th, 2020, 22:31 

shubhsinghal wrote:
DRUG wrote:
shubhsinghal wrote:

Thank you

That sounds good. But, do you really want to wait till this covid situation worldwide is completely over?

Or we can make some other arrangements?

Well let's see how long it takes until I get another case (and a client willing to pay high values for databrecovery)

After the first sucessful i think its my turn to visit India myself *.*

PostPosted: December 5th, 2020, 3:02 

shubhsinghal wrote:
einstein9 wrote:

>> Glad you already know

>> you may forward those forum requests to the people you know or you handle it... make some money what r u waiting for?

I know atleast 12 guys in india itself for the same solution. 2 guys in dubai also for the same.
>> Name those here for others to know (start with the 2 names in dubai) ......

>> hehe, your are making me laugh,, just remember when the Unlocked pcbs 1st. introduced their prices were 1500$ and now its 50, we have a famous saying "When they can`t reach the grapes up there they say it tastes bad"

>> for the research later if you insist to know..

Unless you have a real case here and willing to invest on a solution or find another post shubhsinghal,
I don`t waste my time in such arguments..