Switch to full style
Data recovery and disk repair questions and discussions related to old-fashioned SATA, SAS, SCSI, IDE, MFM hard drives - any type of storage device that has moving parts
Post a reply

PLZZZZZZ EXPERT HELP ABT THIS DUMP FILE

June 22nd, 2017, 2:28

HELLO
I am a new user and join this forum with believe tat i will find my way here so plz guide me
With this dump file which i got with HDAT tool from my HITACHI sata laptop drive which is locked with ATA password i try the master password but no luck.

Here Is Dump File.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg

Re: PLZZZZZZ EXPERT HELP ABT THIS DUMP FILE

June 22nd, 2017, 5:34

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35402
Read this artical

June 22nd, 2017, 16:09

The HDAT2 file is the Identify Device info block.

June 22nd, 2017, 18:39

Spildit wrote:The "DUMP" file of HDAT will not help you at all.

As already stated on the mentioned posted articles I can unlock your drive but you would have to ship it to me (Portugal) and pay shipping costs + unlocking fee ....

Maybe someone near you can unlock the drive as well for a cheaper price ?

yes we can also do it for a cheap price. :)

June 24th, 2017, 19:46

Thx All
I try to use MHDD to get dump file bt no luck use zu its say not supported device
is there any other tools tat i can get dump with it ? and to sending the drive
will be costy bcoz its just a 60.gb driver and its avalible here 800.pkr rs its just from a frnd want
to use it as external drive kindly tell me is serdev etc is easy to use so i can buy and use.

June 25th, 2017, 19:09

zu its say not supported device

Zu supports G9. Only the correct order of action is needed (and dot-specifier)

June 26th, 2017, 4:09

Spildit, thx i got it but i ask u another question which software get a dump file from hard drive then MHDD ? which is easy to use i face many drive every WD SEAGATE TOSHIBA ETC so kindly let me know if you got some one. and how can i buy sediv ?
Post a reply