Switch to full style
General discussions, chit-chat
Post a reply

Just an Offtopic question ( To Master Dmitriy Also)

January 28th, 2007, 13:28

Hi all

I see that this (General) Forum is just like Dead. no discussion goes here. no conversation, no opinion nothing. so, to bring some life to this forum, I've a quesion bout russia and russians.

As i can figure out, Most of the knowledgeful persons related to HDDs are Russians or come from russia. i could never understood it's reason. It seems that the knowledge of HDD's are in blood of russian peoples. I salute this knowledge and just wanna know the reason behind it.

Master Dmitry, as you are also Russian, would you please give any comment on it ?

March 23rd, 2007, 17:59

This question confuses me too ....

I think russians are born inside the harddrives thats why they know everything about it <That is what my friend says> :D :lol:

March 24th, 2007, 6:29

Thanks for atleast one reply, rameez

And i think, that you (and your friend) are right. But as there thousands russian peoples on this forum, why isn't any russian giving answer to this question ? Atleast, Master Dmitriy can.

March 24th, 2007, 10:50

This is gene phenomena :)
Actually there are many things:
1. There are poor people in ex-USSR they have to earn money and recovery business is a good one, there is not enough high-paid job in Russia
2. There is different teaching system in ex-USSR in comparison with North America and Europe. In Russia there is analytic teaching system (we do not have bunch of answers in our tests and only one is correct we have no answers at all, we should find this answer ourselves this is analytic system). People in Russia think differently.
3. We still have bad law machinery and we can use pirate software (we can learn more than other people who should buy all software)

March 25th, 2007, 4:14

Good , that means russians have god gifted brains for Harddrives .

March 25th, 2007, 8:21

Hmmm....

Thanks Doomer, for your comments.

But still, the whole scenario is not clear. Any more views ???

March 25th, 2007, 9:47

I think this is pretty much it. :D

I can also add that young russians and ukrainians have much more free time than an average american :wink:

March 25th, 2007, 12:10

So they spent time on studying hdd technologies . :D :lol:

March 25th, 2007, 14:12

exactly :)
Post a reply