|
Hello,
I own an OCZ Z-Drive 4500 800GB PCIe card, part number ZD4RPFC8MT300-0800. Its last checked firmware is 3.21E, BIOS 1.6.4. Hardware: SandForce SF-2582VB1-SCC, Toshiba TH58TEG7DDJBA4C NAND; the device's firmware configuration ID is 25341.
After an abrupt reset/power interruption the card became inaccessible. On an isolated test PC, OCZ Secure Erase cleared the protective locked condition and a full logical-capacity read subsequently completed. This is now a firmware/repair project, not a request to recover irreplaceable files. I am looking for the original 3.22e update in connection with the reported power-loss/lock issues; I do not claim that the old firmware was the sole cause of the failure.
Does anyone still have one of the following? - The original OCZ 3.22e package for config 25341, or a preserved updater cache from a successful Z-Drive 4500 update. - A full original update bundle/CD image containing this firmware, with its origin and target model/configuration identifiable. - A saved response from OCZ's update service containing the exact package URL or build mapping. - A contact who maintained the OCZ enterprise firmware archive.
The original update service no longer provides the requested package. We have checked the available Toolbox/CLOUT/SSD Utility packages and archived URLs. We also inspected generic SandForce packages: E_A_I build 936211 and 6.1.8 contain configuration 25341, but that does not establish equivalence to OCZ 3.22e. I am not looking to rebrand a generic file or substitute a different device ID.
I found the RevoDrive 3/X2 recovery discussions and SPI dumps on HDDGuru/EEVblog. Those are useful references, but I understand that a board BIOS dump is different from the SandForce firmware needed for this Z-Drive.
If you have a possible file, an unchanged archive and its provenance would be ideal. I can compare hashes, container metadata and the exact configuration before any write. A private reply is welcome if you cannot post it publicly. No need to run any erase or risky operation on a donor drive.
Thank you, Maxim
|