MultiDrive – free backup, clone & wipe disk utility from Atola Technology

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: How to fix the SSD of the body of this thread using RAID
PostPosted: August 13th, 2026, 12:10 
Offline

Joined: August 10th, 2026, 18:07
Posts: 28
Location: Miami
Yes, they are.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How to fix the SSD of the body of this thread using RAID
PostPosted: August 13th, 2026, 12:13 
Offline

Joined: August 10th, 2026, 18:07
Posts: 28
Location: Miami
Yes, they are, but only on the SSD, not on the RAID drive.


Last edited by gamingnogaming on August 13th, 2026, 12:15, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How to fix the SSD of the body of this thread using RAID
PostPosted: August 13th, 2026, 12:13 
Offline

Joined: August 10th, 2026, 18:07
Posts: 28
Location: Miami
I didn't realize that it showed that the messages had been edited when I edited my posts on this forum, and since I needed you to read edited messages, I had to mention that they had been edited. But now that I know the forum indicates when a message has been edited, I don't need to do that anymore.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How to fix the SSD of the body of this thread using RAID
PostPosted: August 13th, 2026, 12:18 
Offline

Joined: August 10th, 2026, 18:07
Posts: 28
Location: Miami
And I won't do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How to fix the SSD of the body of this thread using RAID
PostPosted: August 13th, 2026, 12:30 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: July 10th, 2022, 15:11
Posts: 165
Location: Poland
You have two drives in your computer, an SSD and an HDD.
gamingnogaming wrote:
Seagate ST1000DM003-1SB102 1,000.2 GB SATA III 6 Gb/s internal HDD, and a KingSpec P3-256 256.0 GB SATA III 6 Gb/s internal SSD

What RAID drive are you talking about?

gamingnogaming wrote:
Yes, they are, but only on the SSD, not on the RAID drive.

So you can see your files on the SSD.
This means no array is configured.
Show the partitioning of the second disk in DMDE.

There is a damaged partition on the SSD (B red mark - volume boot sector), you need to repair it (which is risky without making a disk copy), or recover the data immediately (for example via DMDE), which is also risky without a disk copy.

Or maybe I don't understand something...

_________________
Data recovery Poland (RAID, HDD, SSD) - https://hex-serwis.pl


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How to fix the SSD of the body of this thread using RAID
PostPosted: August 13th, 2026, 13:29 
Offline

Joined: August 10th, 2026, 18:07
Posts: 28
Location: Miami
This is the Seagate ST1000DM003-1SB102 1,000.2 GB SATA III 6 Gb/s internal HDD. As I have already mentioned, this is not the HDD I used to create the RAID. I will show its partitioning in DMDE in the attached images, in chronological order from bottom to top.


Attachments:
(Explicación de DMDE HDD en inglés)9.png
(Explicación de DMDE HDD en inglés)9.png [ 92.01 KiB | Viewed 5474 times ]
(Explicación de DMDE HDD en inglés)8.png
(Explicación de DMDE HDD en inglés)8.png [ 134.04 KiB | Viewed 5474 times ]
(Explicación de DMDE HDD en inglés)7.png
(Explicación de DMDE HDD en inglés)7.png [ 163.76 KiB | Viewed 5474 times ]
(Explicación de DMDE HDD en inglés)6.png
(Explicación de DMDE HDD en inglés)6.png [ 156.77 KiB | Viewed 5474 times ]
(Explicación de DMDE HDD en inglés)5.png
(Explicación de DMDE HDD en inglés)5.png [ 136.67 KiB | Viewed 5474 times ]
(Explicación de DMDE HDD en inglés)4.png
(Explicación de DMDE HDD en inglés)4.png [ 174.64 KiB | Viewed 5474 times ]
(Explicación de DMDE HDD en inglés)3.png
(Explicación de DMDE HDD en inglés)3.png [ 118.04 KiB | Viewed 5474 times ]
(Explicación de DMDE HDD en inglés)2.png
(Explicación de DMDE HDD en inglés)2.png [ 149.05 KiB | Viewed 5474 times ]
(Explicación de DMDE HDD en inglés)1.png
(Explicación de DMDE HDD en inglés)1.png [ 117.65 KiB | Viewed 5474 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How to fix the SSD of the body of this thread using RAID
PostPosted: August 13th, 2026, 13:34 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: July 10th, 2022, 15:11
Posts: 165
Location: Poland
gamingnogaming wrote:
As I have already mentioned, this is not the HDD I used to create the RAID.

I don't understand... Why are you showing devices that aren't affected by the problem?
You were supposed to post a screenshot of the main partition window, not everything you deem appropriate - these screenshots are useless...

I'm afraid I can't help you remotely, your descriptions are too chaotic.

_________________
Data recovery Poland (RAID, HDD, SSD) - https://hex-serwis.pl


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How to fix the SSD of the body of this thread using RAID
PostPosted: August 13th, 2026, 13:48 
Offline

Joined: August 10th, 2026, 18:07
Posts: 28
Location: Miami
The SSD shown was affected by the problem. I showed that HDD because I believed you wanted me to do that, and I will also show the affected HDD. How can I identify the affected HDD if I don't remember which one it was?.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How to fix the SSD of the body of this thread using RAID
PostPosted: August 13th, 2026, 14:01 
Offline

Joined: August 10th, 2026, 18:07
Posts: 28
Location: Miami
How can I display the main partition window in DMDE? Please explain it in a way that someone with no computer knowledge can understand. Please forgive me for copying what I copied; I believed I was helping. From now on, I will ask what you want me to show before showing it, so I don't show unnecessary information.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How to fix the SSD of the body of this thread using RAID
PostPosted: August 13th, 2026, 14:35 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: July 10th, 2022, 15:11
Posts: 165
Location: Poland
Now I don't understand at all.
You wrote that your drives are in a RAID 0 array: SSD+HDD:
gamingnogaming wrote:
KingSpec P3-256 256.0 GB SATA III 6 Gb/s internal SSD( this is the drive is need to fix)

gamingnogaming wrote:
configured with the SATA Port set to Super Speed and the Storage Configuration set to RAID 0?

Which turned out to be false, at least based on all the information you provided.

Now you write that:
gamingnogaming wrote:
How can I identify the affected HDD if I don't remember which one it was?.

We're supposed to know which of your devices is failing, what you did during/after the failure, and finally, you write that the problem is with the HDD.

What is the main problem or which device is affected by the problem?

This is the main partition window in DMDE:


Attachments:
Captura de pantalla 2026-08-11 192057.png
Captura de pantalla 2026-08-11 192057.png [ 68.53 KiB | Viewed 5438 times ]

_________________
Data recovery Poland (RAID, HDD, SSD) - https://hex-serwis.pl
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How to fix the SSD of the body of this thread using RAID
PostPosted: September 25th, 2026, 18:58 
Offline

Joined: August 10th, 2026, 18:07
Posts: 28
Location: Miami
Can you explain what technological method I should use for each drive to determine when it was last used, especially if I don’t know when I last used it or if the drive is damaged? By “my last damaged drive,” I mean the HDD that I used in the RAID setup, and by “the last drive I used,” I’m referring to that same HDD from the RAID setup.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How to fix the SSD of the body of this thread using RAID
PostPosted: September 25th, 2026, 19:09 
Offline

Joined: August 10th, 2026, 18:07
Posts: 28
Location: Miami
Does this forum help with repairing damaged SSDs, or does it only help with recovering data from them?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How to fix the SSD of the body of this thread using RAID
PostPosted: September 25th, 2026, 19:43 
Offline

Joined: August 10th, 2026, 18:07
Posts: 28
Location: Miami
When I said in my second-to-last reply, not including this one, that I wanted someone specific to help me, I actually meant anyone.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How to fix the SSD of the body of this thread using RAID
PostPosted: September 25th, 2026, 21:28 
Offline

Joined: August 10th, 2026, 18:07
Posts: 28
Location: Miami
When I asked if this forum repairs damaged drives, I meant whether they can fix them to make them functional again, not whether they help with data recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How to fix the SSD of the body of this thread using RAID
PostPosted: September 26th, 2026, 5:29 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2019, 7:50
Posts: 1209
Location: Nederland
I'm getting psychotic by just reading this thread.

_________________
Joep - http://www.disktuna.com - video & photo repair & recovery service


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How to fix the SSD of the body of this thread using RAID
PostPosted: September 26th, 2026, 19:49 
Offline

Joined: August 10th, 2026, 18:07
Posts: 28
Location: Miami
How can I sort files by the date they were last modified, with the most recently modified files appearing first? Please explain it in a way that someone with no computer knowledge can understand.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How to fix the SSD of the body of this thread using RAID
PostPosted: September 26th, 2026, 22:40 
Offline

Joined: August 10th, 2026, 18:07
Posts: 28
Location: Miami
The reason I asked the previous question is because I need to know when the damaged HDD I used last was last accessed, since that’s the drive I used to set up RAID Mode. With the method explained in the answer to my question, it’s possible to determine when a damaged HDD was last used.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How to fix the SSD of the body of this thread using RAID
PostPosted: September 27th, 2026, 5:04 
Offline

Joined: October 3rd, 2005, 0:40
Posts: 4826
Location: Hungary
Quote:
in a way that someone with no computer knowledge can understand.

shouldn't someone with no computer knowledge leave data recovery operations to experts? (without reading through all this thread which i did not have the patience for :s )

_________________
Adatmentés - Data recovery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How to fix the SSD of the body of this thread using RAID
PostPosted: September 27th, 2026, 10:03 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2019, 7:50
Posts: 1209
Location: Nederland
gamingnogaming wrote:
This is the Seagate ST1000DM003-1SB102 1,000.2 GB SATA III 6 Gb/s internal HDD. As I have already mentioned, this is not the HDD I used to create the RAID. I will show its partitioning in DMDE in the attached images, in chronological order from bottom to top.


All file system created at same date, 2026-08-12.

_________________
Joep - http://www.disktuna.com - video & photo repair & recovery service


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 129 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group